Allison Johnson is an adoring lover of Jesus Christ. For eighteen years she has been chasing after the majesty of her Lord, seeking to answer the call He has placed upon her heart. She is filled with a profound desire to minister to the wounded hearts of women and passionately seeks to encourage them in their own relationships with Jesus.
Allison has the ability to listen with her heart, hearing behind the words of her clients allowing her to encourage them towards transformation. She has a compassionate, empathetic personality and is deeply committed to her clients and their goals and purposes. Allison is authentic, loyal, responsible and refreshingly honest.
Allison’s Life Vision:
Speaking the truth of God’s purpose and peace to the hearts of every person; by writing, coaching and training others I will purposefully and intentionally encourage others to embrace and celebrate the truth about who they are in Christ.
- Founder of Resurrected Girl Personal Development Coaching
- Certified Life Coach - Center for Coaching Excellence
- Gallup Strengthfinder Coach
- Member of Center for Coaching Excellence
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Published in Journal of Christian Coaching Spring 2008 “Wow, I’m a Coach…Now What Do I Do?”
- Regular contributing writer for the Christian Coaching Magazine
- Public relations manager for Christian Coaching Magazine